|Well-equipped for the long run|
With its powerful 9.2 kW motor, the HSM SP5088 combines high power with the advantages of a channel baling press.
- Optimal loading for maximum throughput capacities in continuous operation
- Bulky cardboard packaging and other material which does not have to be shredded can be filled in directly via the large loading aperture
- Top model as central disposal system for administration offices, banks and authorities etc.
- Cutting capacity: up to 650 sheets per cycle
- Pressing power: 85kN
- Hourly output: up to 9 bales @ 70-95kg
- Channel baling press with loading aperture / inspection flap for direct compression of cardboard or packaging material etc
- Automatic press channel adjustment for constant pressing power
- Variable bale length setting
- Manual, 3-fNEW strapping with continuous polyester tape
- Equipped as standard with polythene bag attachment
Extremely high performance conveyor belt document shredder, combined with press (FA 500.2 and KP 88.1). Material intake via large loading table and electric conveyor belt. Keypad control for constant operation and reverse as well as automatic reverse in the event of a paper jam. Integrated, manual oiler for cutting unit. Modern SPS controller with multilingual display and convenient menu navigation. Photoelectric cell for automatic control of the pressing process. Shredding and pressing conducted simultaneously. Press with filling opening for non-confidential documents or cardboard (dimensions 350x450 mm). Semi-automatic, Manual 3-fNEW bale strapping with continuous polyester tape. Serially equipped with polythene bag attachment (basic equipment: 5 plastic bags). Display for finished bales.