The HSM SP5080 is a compact, high performance unit. It produces very dense bales, cleanly packaged in a plastic bag, ready for transport.
- FNEWers and their contents, bound computer lists or stacks of paper as thick as telephone directories are processed with ease
- The size of the bales allows two bales to fit on a Euro pallet
- Ideal as central document shredding point
- Cutting capacity: up to 650 sheets per cycle
- Pressing power: 80kN
- Hourly output: up to 10 bales @ 60-80kg
- Automatic photoelectric control of the pressing process
- Shredder material compressed directly in the collecting bag
- No strapping necessary for easy and time-saving handling
- Service flap above the conveyor belt for service and cleaning work
- User-friendly hydraulic counter plate
Extremely high performance conveyor belt document shredder combined with convenient baling press (FA 500.2 and KP 80). Material intake via large loading table and electric conveyor belt. Keypad control for constant operation and reverse as well as automatic reverse in the event of a paper jam. Integrated, manual oiler for cutting unit. Modern SPS controller with multilingual display and convenient menu navigation. Photoelectric cell for automatic control of the pressing process. Shredding and pressing conducted simultaneously. Material compressed directly in the waste bag (basic equipment: 5 plastic bags). Display for finished bales.