|The semi-automatic professional solution
The HSM SP4988 is the disposal unit which offers excellent price-/performance ratio. The powerful shredder and semi-automatic press with strapping form a highly effective team.
- Low-noise, energy-saving technology
- Efficient material shearing system for protruding material at the press ram
- Dust scrapers on the inside of the conveyor belt increase both service life and reliability
- Cutting capacity: up to 440 sheets per cycle
- Pressing power: 85kN
- Hourly output: up to 7 bales @ 70-95 kg
- Channel baling press with loading aperture / inspection flap for direct compression of cardboard or packaging material etc
- Automatic press channel adjustment for constant pressing power
- Variable bale length setting
- Manual, 3-fNEW strapping with continuous polyester tape
- Equipped as standard with polythene bag attachment, basic equipment: 5 plastic bags
High performance conveyor belt document shredder, combined with baling press (FA 490.1 and KP 88.1). Material intake via large loading table and electric conveyor belt. Keypad control for constant operation and reverse as well as automatic reverse in the event of a paper jam. Integrated, manual oiler for cutting unit (particle cut version only). Modern SPS controller with multilingual display and convenient menu navigation. Photoelectric cell for automatic control of the pressing process. Shredding and pressing conducted simultaneously. Press with filling opening for non confidential documents or cardboard (dimensions 350 x 450 mm). Semi-automatic, Manual 3-fNEW bale strapping with continuous polyester tape. Serially equipped with polythene bag attachment (basic equipment: 5 plastic bags). Display for finished bales.